Tuesday, March 30, 2010

reflections on lecture 5&6

For the wiki activities, What group? For the topic discussion or what? I’m not sure about that. But still, I shall talk about my experience.

The learning experience for me is the ethics of wiki. I find that it is very important to respect other’s work while uploading your share on wiki.

I felt that it is a good place where information and research can be shared on a similar topic of interest and correction can be done if the data is wrong. And it also provides learning for the poster and other readers. VERY BENIFICIAL ISSIN’T IT?? HAHA

So, “what if this bugger, who goes signs-in with a bogus account and starts deleting everything editable??” There goes the entire research. But so far no problems, no challenges in the post I added in. =D SAFE.

Advice to next batch of wiki groups: Do your research well and take pride in it. Then upload your fantastic work on the wiki! =D

I would certainly use wiki for my own diploma, as it also enables me to find out more information and to share what I have with them. But the only problem is, I HATE TO CREATE ACCOUNTS!!!! Coz I’m spammed with so much time remembering all my accounts in different sites and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment